- Working Student Supply Chain Management (f/m/d) - 18 h/wFHP Export GmbH
- Staatlich geprüfte*r Techniker*in / Technische*r Assistent*in / Fachinformatiker*in (m/w/d)BfS Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz
- Wohnpflegeaufsicht (m/w/d) für das Sachgebiet Allgemeine OrdnungsangelegenheitenKreis Schleswig-Flensburg
- Softwareentwickler (w/m/d) DevOps Cloud-PlattformFreenet
- Head of Retail & Enterprise Content Management (m/w/d)Freenet
- Industriemechaniker / Verfahrensmechaniker / Schlosser / Metallbauer / Land- und Baumaschinenmechaniker (m/w/d)KEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
- Disponent (m/w/d) - technischKEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
- Betriebsleiter der Biogasanlage Risum-Lindholm (m/w/d)Loick Bioenergie GmbH
- Technischer Assistent (m/w/d) Qualitätskontrolle (Prozessbetreuung)Richter-Helm BioLogics GmbH & Co. KG
- Technischer Assistent (m/w/d) Schwerpunkt HPLC-AnalytikRichter-Helm BioLogics GmbH & Co. KG
- Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) in den Bereichen Marktberichterstattung / SachverständigenwesenLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Pflanzenschutzberater (m/w/d) im Bereich GemüsebauLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Referent (m/w/d) im Bereich GrünlandLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Gewässerschutzberater (m/w/d)Landwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of over 10 billion euros.
Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is a Business Group of Freudenberg and a leading global supplier of branded cleaning systems as well as household and laundry care products. The portfolio includes brands such as Vileda®, Gimi®, Wettex® and Marigold®. The company employs more than 3,200 people and hosts a distribution network in 35 countries.
New, effective products and distribution channels, technical innovations and a strong customer focus have been the company's key success factors. They are supported by extensive market and customer research on an international basis as well as innovation centers and production plants around the world.
You support our team asWorking Student Supply Chain Management (f/m/d) - 18 h/w
- You will support the disposition and procurement of finished goods that are procured worldwide from internal production companies and external suppliers.
- You ensure the monitoring of inventories.
- You create analyses and evaluations.
- You support SCM projects.
- The cooperation in the daily business is also part of your tasks.
- You are currently at least in the 4th semester of your studies in business administration with a specialization in supply chain or similar and are looking for a position for 18 hours per week.
- Your interest and good understanding of interrelationships in the areas of demand planning, procurement and logistics will help you to quickly familiarize yourself with our areas of responsibility.
- Working with Excel is a matter of course for you and gives you pleasure.
- Your strong understanding of numbers and your accuracy allow you to work reliably.
- Due to your excellent communication skills, in German and English, you get along very well in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have initial experience in SAP or are open to familiarizing yourself with this system.
Wir bieten Diversity & Inclusion
Enter a diversity-driven world of innovationFlexible work arrangements
Opportunities for flex hours and/or remote work to maximize performance satisfactionGym
Stay fit with easy access to an on-site centerEmployee discounts
Opportunities for deals on products and servicesCafeteria/Canteen
Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold