- Working Student Developer Marketing and EventsAdobe Systems Europe Limited
- Staatlich geprüfte*r Techniker*in / Technische*r Assistent*in / Fachinformatiker*in (m/w/d)BfS Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz
- Wohnpflegeaufsicht (m/w/d) für das Sachgebiet Allgemeine OrdnungsangelegenheitenKreis Schleswig-Flensburg
- Head of Retail & Enterprise Content Management (m/w/d)Freenet
- Softwareentwickler (w/m/d) DevOps Cloud-PlattformFreenet
- Industriemechaniker / Verfahrensmechaniker / Schlosser / Metallbauer / Land- und Baumaschinenmechaniker (m/w/d)KEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
- Disponent (m/w/d) - technischKEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
From the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to bed at night consider the media you consume, the adverts you see, the apps you use, the websites you browse and almost all of the shopping you do online throughout the day. Chances are that every single one of those interactions, every single one of those experiences, was touched by an Adobe product.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Working Student to join our Extensibility Team in Munich.
The Extensibility team collaborates with thousands of developers and partners, who are building plugins, add-ons or integrations for Creative Cloud and Adobe Express. We nurture developers with an improving developer experience to enable their success.
Our team works at the intersection of Developer Experience, Developer Relations and Developer Community. We run (virtual) developer events, create content for our developers, and help them get better visibility.
Our goal is to grow this ecosystem of developers globally, to make it more divers and to support it in adding new and innovative ideas and solutions for our joint customers. Help us to foster a community of happy developers!
As an intern working mostly remote, you would be reporting to the Sr Manager, Creative Cloud Ecosystem Development based in Germany and collaborating with the DevEx and Product Management Teams for Extensibility in the US and India.
- Planning, preparing, running and analysing different types of (virtual) events.
- Leading a project that drives awareness and visibility for plugins and integrations through videos on our social channels. This requires coordination with developers and the social team at Adobe.
- Editing videos and graphics (your skills can get improved on the job)
- Building a content strategy for plugin showcases through a newsletter and social
This role offers rich opportunities for you to develop professional networks and collaborate with individuals across different roles and geos inside and outside of the company.
- Ability to complete a 12-months work placement
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
- Passion for digital experiences and events
- The ability and willing to work remotely and flexible in conjunction with different time zones
- basic experience in video editing
As our many awards will tell you, at Adobe you'll be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You'll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.