- Working Student Data Engineer (f/m/d)GOhiring GmbH
- Staatlich geprüfte*r Techniker*in / Technische*r Assistent*in / Fachinformatiker*in (m/w/d)BfS Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz
- Wohnpflegeaufsicht (m/w/d) für das Sachgebiet Allgemeine OrdnungsangelegenheitenKreis Schleswig-Flensburg
- Softwareentwickler (w/m/d) DevOps Cloud-PlattformFreenet
- Head of Retail & Enterprise Content Management (m/w/d)Freenet
- Industriemechaniker / Verfahrensmechaniker / Schlosser / Metallbauer / Land- und Baumaschinenmechaniker (m/w/d)KEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
- Disponent (m/w/d) - technischKEMNA BAU Andreae GmbH & Co. KG Hauptverwaltung
- Betriebsleiter der Biogasanlage Risum-Lindholm (m/w/d)Loick Bioenergie GmbH
- Technischer Assistent (m/w/d) Qualitätskontrolle (Prozessbetreuung)Richter-Helm BioLogics GmbH & Co. KG
- Technischer Assistent (m/w/d) Schwerpunkt HPLC-AnalytikRichter-Helm BioLogics GmbH & Co. KG
- Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) in den Bereichen Marktberichterstattung / SachverständigenwesenLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Pflanzenschutzberater (m/w/d) im Bereich GemüsebauLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Referent (m/w/d) im Bereich GrünlandLandwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
- Gewässerschutzberater (m/w/d)Landwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein
Working Student Data Engineer (f/m/d)
GOhiring is the leading software company for automated job posting and recruiting analytics. With our tool, recruiters can manage the entire job posting process in one place – from data-driven multiposting campaigns to in-depth analysis along the candidate journey. We help recruiters make the most out of their online job postings.
- Automate ETL processes and client reporting using Apache Airflow
- As part of the data team, extend and maintain our data warehouse and manage the ETL processes
- Support the development of dashboards, using Power BI, that visualize and analyze data from HR processes
- Create ad-hoc reports from our data warehouse using SQL
- Generate business analyses and visualizations of our business processes
- Grow with your role - there will be job prospects in the future
- You are currently enrolled in a technical field of study (e.g. data or computer science)
- You are curious about the world of data engineering, enjoy finding solutions to arising challenges and simultaneously documenting the process
- First work experience with ETL processes using SQL and Python
- Ideally also first experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Linux, postgres databases and data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau as well as data analysis
- Interest in growing and learning with a team long-term
- Availability 15+ hours per week
- You enjoy working in a small team with large amounts of responsibilities where your opinion matters
- Fluent in English
- More than a job - discovering the future: You'll work at the heart of digitalization in recruiting and perhaps discover the job of a lifetime.
- Remote culture: Work from where you are most productive - be it at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin.
- Flexibility: Look forward to processes and mindsets that are 100% geared towards time-flexible and location-independent work.
- Choose your device - we pay: For your remote job you'll get a laptop and a technical setup of your choice.
- World-class team and onboarding: Your team members Lucas and Sara will guide you through our hands-on onboarding, so you feel in good hands from the very beginning. Here you can meet the team.
- Making a big difference in a small team: We believe that small teams are more fun. Direct collaboration, lots of creative freedom, learning from each other - that's our understanding of productivity.